Our unique delivery model uses award winning learning resources and national coverage from our highly professional assessment team, to provide flexible delivery, rapid results and high achievement rates with minimum disruption to the working environment.
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYER
- Improves efficiency and reduces costs
- Highly skilled workforce
- Supports business growth and improves morale
- Funding available, no cost to the business
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYEES
- Funded courses to develop new skills and knowledge
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
- Easy to use portfolios and learning resources
- Consistant support from your Assessor
- Adult literacy and numeracy support
Intermediate Apprenticeships and Advanced Apprenticeships provide tremendous benefits for employers to develop their workforce and for employees to develop their career. They also attract the highest level of government funding.
( What Is A RQF Apprenticeship? )
QUALIFICATIONS ON THE RQF (QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDITS FRAMEWORK)
- Certificate in Business Administration Level 2 and 3 & Certificate in Principles of Business Administration Level 2 and 3.
- Certificate in Customer Service Level 2 and 3 & Certificate in Principles of Customer Service Level 2 and 3.
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2, 3 and 5.
- Certificate in Team Leading Level 2 & Certificate in Principles of Team Leading Level 2
- Key skills and Functional Skills Entry Level 1 to Level 2