Good customer service skills are needed in any type and size of public or private sector organisation if that important communication between the organisation and its customers or clients is to function effectively. Whether you're selling a product or service, providing advice in a public sector setting or working in a bank or building society, customer facing staff have a crucial role to play in the success of their organisation. Modern Apprenticeships provide a Fully Funded option for candidates of any age to develop outstanding Customer Service skills and accredit their competence and knowledge.
• Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 2
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service Level 3
A range of optional units in the Certificate or Diploma allows these flexible qualifications to be tailored to suit a wide range of job roles in any type and size of public or private sector organisation. Literacy and Numeracy skills are also brought up to the required level for accreditation. An ideal foundation for a professional career in customer facing roles, with clear progression routes into higher level management.
Individual qualifications accredited on the RQF (Qualifications and Credits Framework)
- Certificate in Customer Service Level 2
- Certificate in the Principals of Customer Service Level 2
- Diploma in Customer Service Level 3
- Certificate in the principals of Customer Service Level 3
For more information contact us